Please WELCOME A New Member, Bob Traw (1956)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Bob Traw (1956)

Hi Bob,

Looks like you've got the best of both worlds, a '56 and the time to work on it.

I too have a '56 (C-73). I've owned it for several months, and have learned enough to start making some progress with it.

I've thought, for a while now, that '56 owners should identify themselves so that the knowledge peculiar to these cars could be shared more easily. While there is a lot of  commonality with earlier and later models, there is a lot that is unique to '56.

I have the factory service manual, complete parts book, and numerous service bulletins/publications, and little experience to share.

If I can help you in any way feel free to contact me off list (unless you feel the question would be of general interest. You definitely cast a much broader net when you go to the list).

Gary Kitterman
'56 C-73 "Babe"