Fuselage Steering coupler question

HI Chris

           I have a source for you. Call a gentleman at a place called
Funkhouser motors in Napoleon, Ohio.   he is about 92 years old and pretty
sharp yet, and has access to about everything NOS Mopar.  Used to be a
dealer and now is only a parts chaser.  I think that he will be able to help
you out.  You will need his number......it is 419-592-7851

     He deals in all old and superceded part numbers.....he may just have
one in stock

                                                   Tony Fortner
                                                    (IMP69-71-90)