Imperial Sightings

OUtstanding Bob!

Yeah, it was a red pickup with a black what looked to be a two door.  We were
on our way to drop the fifth wheel off at my brother in laws body shop until
next week's game and as I was going up the overpass to merge on to I-35 I
startled my wife by saying, "An Imperial!!"  She nearly jumped out of her seat
and she says to me, "how could you tell it was an Imperial with the [brief]
glance you got?"  I told her,  "Something that large and beautifull had to be
an Imperial.  Besides that, I saw the lettering on the rear fender."  If I
wasn't pulling the fifth wheel, I would have tried to catch up.

She said, "Joe, you are out of your mind and getting crazier with this Imperial
stuff.  Are you gonna get worse about it when your car gets here next week?"  I
replied, "Baby, you ain't seen nuthin' yet!  Just wait until we drive our '61
to the first show/meet."

I, for one, can't wait.  I think the Dallas/Fort Worth area should host a
meet....

Joe
'61 Crown Southampton named "Nemo"