2 questions about a '74

Zack Morton wrote:

> Iis the rear defroster, (which in 74 was a blower, not the electric
> one) tied into the Auto Temp, or is it a separate system, and how does
> it work exactly?

Well, I think you'll find that the blower kind is also one of "the
electric" ones.... unless you have the special one driven from a belt
down around the driveshaft.  On those models, the faster you go, the
better it defrosts.

OK, I'm just being a smart ***..... but I thought we could all stand a
little humor.   ;-)

--Brooks in Dallas