Please WELCOME A New Member, Alexander Ellery Bruce Martin (1966)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Alexander Ellery Bruce Martin (1966)

New Subscriber(s): Alexander Ellery Bruce Martin
Email Address is: captainbiggot@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Nashville, Tennessee

Car(s) owned: 1966 Chrysler Imperial Crown Sedan ( Racing Green with Matching Green Interior)

Self-Introduction: Hi, I'm Alexander. I havn't bought the car yet, but am going to in a week. Sorry for lying.  ;^ )
Aside from that, it's a pretty nice car. I had a beautiful 1966 Lincoln Continental coupe, but sold it to get this strong #4 and restore it. It has a good straight body with most all components in good or restorable condition. It just needs a minor cosmetic refurbishing. Thanks for the club!