Please WELCOME New Members Maximo & Max Medina (1960)

Please WELCOME New Members Maximo & Max Medina (1960)

New Subscriber(s): Maximo Medina and Max Medina
Email Address is: mmedina04@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Santiago, Chile

Car(s) owned: 1960 Imperial Le Baron 4-door Sedan
VIN 9304112406

Self-Introduction: The Imperial Le Baron "Titan" is under restoration.  I found the car in a junkyard.  Titan needs back glass, the windows and doors switches and others parts.

Perhaps in five or ten years, our car will be in the highroad.