carpet suppliers

G'day list, I was surfing the net the other day and came across an company called ACC whom make carpets for 1958 Imperial Coupe.  So I have contacted them and asked them if it had the correct heel mat and type of stitching as the original and he replied "Of course it has" but I would like to now if somebody else has brought from this company and what they say is true?  As i think this company just wants a sale. So I would really appreciate any feed back on this
Thank you
Mick
58 Crown Coupe