Please WELCOME A New Member, Justin Thomson (1952)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Justin Thomson (1952)

New Subscriber(s): justin thomson
Email Address is: justin.thomson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: New Jersey

Car(s) owned: 1952 Crown Imperial (Green)

Self-Introduction: I am in the Air Force and always wanted an Older car to restore. I got lucky enought to find an Imperial up in the Poconos at a great price and the car is in great shape.I am not the most mechanicaly inclined person, but I am willing to learn and make this car something to be proud of.Any advise or any good contacts you can suggest with making this an easy process (restoring). I would greatly appreciate.
Thank You,
Justin