Please WELCOME A New Member, Erik Maurer (1965)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Erik Maurer (1965)

New Subscriber(s): erik maurer aka eki
Email Address is: erikenmia@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: the netherlands europe

Car(s) owned:  sorry for my bad english ill do my best.

i own a 1965 4 door hardtop imperial crown and she has a mintgreen collor interior is green leather combinated with cream fabric and dark green carpets and a doubble a/c

Self-Introduction: i own a 1965 4 door hardtop imperial crown whitch i have her 7 years now and this hollyday i have decided to fix her up because the paint job was bad (it cracked). i probaly need some time for this because this is the first time i am doing this kind of work. but with the help of some of my frends we are making a beutiful lady of her.
as said i live in the netherlands in a town called barneveld with +/- 20.000 people living. barneveld is lokated in the middle of the netherlands about 50 miles east of amsterdam.if the little lady is ready i will send befor and after pics if annyone is interested. i live together with my wife mia for 11 years (she is from finland) and still loving her and living together. we do not have kids but 2 sweet cats and they are like our kids.