Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 8:32 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: '68 Imperial window switches

Hello All,

Before anyone starts emailing me with questions about my new '68 Imp. let me say, "I haven't gotten one (yet)!"

I am writing for an elderly gentleman here in Mobile who owns a nice '68 LeBaron driver.  He needs window switches and doesn't know where to find any.  Would someone mind posting some suggestions so that I might help him get his windows working again.  He didn't tell me whether he needs the front or rear.  He just needs a source for the switches.

Thanks!

Greg McDonnell

'65 Crown convertible (still under restoration)