392 hemi how far can you go

HI,I440toyou-Ken,Hot heads is the place to go.I do not have the catiloge in front of me,I will post the number tomorrow. OK.The man who owns the company is very passionate about what he does.
----- Original Message -----
From: r.van.Lent
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 7:13 PM
Subject: IML: 392 hemi how far can you go

Am still looking for a rebuid kit for my spare 392
paw have some nice and decend priced kits about 1450 usd
with compresion and cam what you like
I run the engine on propane so I can use high compersion pistons
what is the max  cam , carb, etc  , intake  I can use without the need of
going
for a 4 bold main bearing  engine
I like to go for a blown engine but its a bit to $$$$
maby a snif of NOS
Regards
Remco r van Lent
The Netherlands