Please WELCOME A New Member, Dirk Bekker

Please WELCOME A New Member, Dirk Bekker

New Subscriber(s): Dirk Bekker
Email Address is: dirkbekker@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: the Netherlands

Car(s) owned: I don't own one yet, but I know a few people in my country who own one. Actually I like all Imperials, but my favourite must be the last of all, the 1974-75 Imperials, and the later 76-78 New Yorker Broughams

Self-Introduction: My name is Dirk Bekker, 26 years old and my profession is designer/artist. My love affair with the Imperials began about 3 years ago, when I discovered this site.