Please WELCOME A New Member, Jean (1991)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Jean (1991)

New Subscriber(s): Jean
Email Address is: lelia19@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Los Angeles CA

Car(s) owned: 1991 Crysler Imperial (Tan)

Self-Introduction: I bought my car three years ago from a private party and immediately fell in love with it. However I have had lots of problems with
the air suspension system, and the repairs are expensive.I Do not know
how much longer I will keep it.