We are off to Big and Wonderful!!

Hi gang,
Cody's Wild West Show and Shine is on September 10th,
11th,& 12th and we are on our way.  The 55 Imperial is
sure to be the only one there.  I hope this message
gets to the member in Wyoming it would be great to
meet him.  If any of you guys are interested there are
discounts to the world famous Buffalow Bill Historical
Center and Seven local hotels.  This includes BBQ and
live music on Friday night.  Poker Run, Show and
Shine, Awards, Cash Cocktail bar, and Prime rib
dinner, music by Sister Act, recognition- Battle of
the Clubs and Hot Rod Bingo on Saturday. Plus a Cruse
through the Beartooth and a pick nick on Sunday.  For
those of you that don't know what the Beartooth is.
It is the mountain range that borders Yellowstone park
on the east side.  It has the famous Beartooth
highway, the Top of the World village and some of the
most breath taking views ever seen by man.  This is
all for 45 dollars.  Rooms are dirt cheap too.  The
average is from $99 to $38.  It looks to be the next
best time offered for the Rocky Mountain Region.  If
you have any question e-mail me.
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaaaaa

=====
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaa