Garage floor coatings/sealers

Hello List...
Thought I would stay around just for the fun of it. While Im seeking out another imperial...
With reference to the cement coatings question, having been a Painting Contractor for too many years to want to remember I will share my experience with garage coatings.
NEVER to date have I seen any coating worthy of a working garage, especially one with an Imperial within its walls.
Jack Stands as Kenyan mentioned are the number one offenders, hot tire marks are another, quick stops, oil stains and the list goes on. Worst of all is the eager homeowner who doesn't allow the substrate to cure. If you think about it there isn't much around which can handle the potential abuse of a working garage, ultimately nothing can adhere to cement 100% given the variables involved, at least not permanently.
In my garage which will soon be poured I will have the cement mixture tinted and use a product similar to (attn.: Home cheapo shoppers) Jasco Clear Wet Look CURE SEAL. I purchase all my coatings at a professional paint store based on my past experiences. The product I bought comes in a 5 gallon drum but wholesales for the same cost as the inferior Home Depot type coatings. Jasco however is a good alternative.

Regards
Patrick Wiliams
High Desert, Southern California
64 crown 4 door