My '83 is stalling

Thanks much Stan ! I will check this out. Yesterday was the maiden Voyage of my cream colored '83 and there does not seem to be many in the area. lots of folks took good notice , Thanks again, Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Stan5907@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sep 11, 2004 9:45 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Ajw468@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: My '83 is stalling

These car have a motor called the Idle speed motor which controls the idle speed. There is also an adjustment to the speed up the cars idle, on the arm of that motor... I have found that the two nuts that hold the motor to the throttle body will sometimes over time come loss and just tightening them down will help your problem.

Thanks,
Stan Davis
Car Collector & Enthusiast
1963 Chevy Impala