fuel delivery problem

Regarding the fuel tank -- have you blown air back into the tank?  Tank off the filler cap and blow compressed air through the fuel line into the tank. I think you have a blockage that can be removed by this method. It will not be a permanent cure bit should get you far enough to lower the level of fuel in the tank so you can remove the tank.

Sherwood Kahlenberg