RE: IML: 1967 brake problem and parts recommendation

RE: IML: 1967 brake problem and parts recommendation

Ed,

Thanks for the tip.  The calipers I ordered came "loaded" so the pads are
with them.  I picked them up tonight, but didn't have time to open the boxes
to see if what came in is the same as what's on the car.  I guess I'll find
out after work tomorrow.

Most of the places around here don't have a listing for the '67-68 cars in
their books.  The fields are blank.  The computer would come back with
"unavailable".  I'll be pleasantly surprised if the fresh parts are correct.

I know some of the people here may have had good luck with Mitchell, but
I'll convert my car over to the '70-73 brakes, or find another braking
system to use, before giving him any of my money.  Too many friends with bad
experiences dealing with Mitchell.

Rob McCall
'67 LeBaron