Re: IML: disinfectents for rodents

The bleach and water 1/10 sounds good for disinfecting.? To get rid of the bleach smell and also help with the rodent smell there is also a product called ODOBAN which when mixed with water as per instructions can be used as a spray deoderant.? I used it in a 1949 Packard and what a difference it made!? I sprayed it under the seats just in case there might be a residue I didn't want directly on upholstery.

I bought a gallon jug of ODOBAN at Sam's club about 4 years ago and have used it for a lot of jobs.? It's a great cleaner/disinfectant for bathrooms.? Anything you scrub with it leaves a nice, fresh scent as does the spray deodorant method.?

Ned?? 48 Crown Imperial