Re: IML: An Imperial on the Hershey '04 official poster.

Re: IML: An Imperial on the Hershey '04 official poster.

The picture on the cover of Old Cars Weekly is GORGEOUS.  We got ours a few days ago!  We like the new glossy cover!  Even Hemmings Motor News has added color fairly recently!  That just goes to show how much interest there is out there for this "sport" of having an automobile worthy of being called a "collector car" or wishing one did!

Ned ~  48 Crown Imperial