IML: Brake Booster (1963 Le Baron)

IML,

I've removed the booster/master cylinder assembly from the 63 Le Baron. I need another one because this one went bad. I tried autozone, theyre out of stock. Pepboys had no idea as usual. Napa wasnt too helpful either. Then I was up north this weekend in the San Fernando Valley and stopped at Performance Auto Warehouse (P.A.W.) and they said we do not carry brake boosters. What a let down from PAW, seeing that they had the hugest part shelves i'd ever seen. I tried overhauling the booster myself but the booster I have is not shown in the service manual...only bendix and midland ross were shown. but the booster I have did not have 8 bolts holding the vacuum together it was more like one piece with the metal welded together. so i could not take it apart to get inside. Most of the ones I did get a chance to look at new had the two-bolt on master cylinder, my master cylinder requires 4 bolts, its a single cylinder with one brake line for drum/drum application. Please help me find a replacement that works.

Brandt
Lake Forest, CA
1963 Le Baron