RE: IML: 1959 Imperial hood ornament on eBay!?

RE: IML: 1959 Imperial hood ornament on eBay!?

Two of my brochures for the ’59 show the hood ornament, including one photo at the factory going through the “hurricane shower”, and three of my brochures do not show it.  My salesman’s guide does not list it, even in packages/groups.

All the prices are listed, though.

Tony