Re: IML: '59 Lebaron on ebay

The interior is the correct optional broadcloth & leather for this gorgeous
Deep Ruby car.  You're correct about the round emblem next to the LeBaron.
This is an identical car to that in two magazine ads and in the deluxe
sales brochure.

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown 4-door Southampton

doesn't look original to me is the little round emblem next to the LeBaron
script. I think that is suppose to be a gold crown in a white background,
isn't it? The blower under the hood doesn't look familiar, but just a
guess, could it be part of a later Southwind Heater? I had one on my '56,
and the parts looked similar, but not exactly like that. I would also tend
to wonder what would lead tham to believe that there are only two '59
LeBarons with a Silvercrest Landau Roof.