Re: IML: '59 Lebaron on ebay

All good points. I'll add that I think that the carpet on the back of the front seats is probably faded, as may have been the original floor carpet which could have been replaced. On the glove box door being out of alignment, I remember that being true of many '57 -'59 Imperials. I'll bet it can be adjusted though.

Paul