From: Bruce Stubblefield <audiblefeast@ycomahoo.>
Subject: IML: 71 brake problem
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:37:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hello list,
    The mighty 71 Imperial has a strange braking
problem.   When I apply the brakes, they don't release
for anywhere from a half a second to about 3 full
seconds.  This happens with brakes cold and hot, but
seems worse when they're hot.   Everything in the
system has been recently replaced, incl. master cyl,
vac booster, calipers, shoes, wheel cylinders.  Shop
originally said problem was in the master cyl and
replaced it, but problem is not solved.  Have not
taken it back yet, so I suppose if it's supposed to be
a master cyl problem, then the replacement one could
be defective.
      Ideas gratfully accepted.
thanks, Bruce S

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail