IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, John T. Folden (1993)

IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, John T. Folden (1993)

New Subscriber(s): John T. Folden
Email Address is: nedloftj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Springfield, Ohio

Car(s) owned: 1993 Imperial w/Electronic Features Package - Bright White Clear Coat exterior with "Mahogany" Kimberly Cloth interior.

Self-Introduction: I came into ownership of this Imperial just recently, almost by accident. My previous car was a 2002 Saturn L200. I was in an accident where someone hit me from behind, knocking me into the car ahead - the Saturn was totally sandwiched. Rather than go right back out and buy a brand new car with a big fat loan, I decided to look for something a little cheaper on the wallet yet with a good bit of life still in it. My business partner called one of our customers who owns a small car lot to see what he had available. Among the offerings was a 1993 Imperial. I wasn't incredibly familiar with the model but after doing a bit of research and coming across imperialclub.com it quickly became my top choice. The car is in pretty decent shape for it's age and milage (147k). The only "major" problem I've found so far is that the front right two speakers are not working. It looks like a previous owner might have attempted to access the passenger door speaker as some of t!
 he molding around it is loose but I'll deal with it in goo
d time. I didn't really buy it to restore it but just to have a sophisticated set of wheels. With a bit of polish and TLC I think this car will be a real beauty.