RE: IML: wipers

Hi gang,
I have been watching the wiper blade thread.  When I
bought my 55 the blades were badly rotted.  I found
the exact blade for the car at Car quest.  I was
surprised that they still carried that old style type
of blade.  It is the same on both of my 58 furds and
the 55 Imperial.  It seems that most of the older
autos used the same type of blade and there is a high
demand for them.
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaa

=====
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaa