IML: Tom H's quest

>From the OIC digest

<Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 17:16:12 -0700 (PDT)
<From: Tom H
Subject: Re: IML: Fuselage Era - further notes
This reminds me of my first closeup look at the
fuselage Imperials.  I was 16 years old and dragged my
dad into the Chrysler-Plymouth dealer on W. Michigan
Ave. in Jackson.  We looked at a gorgeous, dark-green
'69 Imperial coupe.  What a car; I remember it to this
day.  If I weren't on a quest for a nice '68 I'd look
into a later model.

Well, gee, Tom, are you looking for a coupe only, or are you not prejudiced against having four comfortable entrances to your  future ride? I am trying to find a suitable loving Imperialist home for Lucille, as my advancing arthritis is making it increasingly difficult for me to do the little things all older automotive ladies need to STAY beautiful! Check her out on the Imperial Club pages for Imperials by Year, 1968. I have a huge collection of detailed pictures and a ridiculously picky and detailed description of her points, good and not so, which I would gladly email if you are interested.

Kate Justet Triplett
Kate's Custom Gunleather
Monroe, Washington
Proud mother of a soldier
and owner of  "Lucille" 1968 Crown 4 door HT