Re: Fwd: IML: Freshen-Up the 61 Gauge Pointers!

Re: Fwd: IML: Freshen-Up the 61 Gauge Pointers!

It certainly is handy to save these e-mail strings. I am quite certain that the paint described here is the what was used. The thing that needs to be considered is that the '61 has the panelescent lighting, meaning that the needle itself lights up, rather than glowing from a reflection.

Before painting the needles on the '61 it would be good to verify that this was the correct paint for them (pretty sure that it is).

Paul