Re: IML: 1953 Custom

Keep me informed on what you find, I too have a 53 and have considered a cover for the summer months when the weather is mild.  I won't let mine out of the gar. for the winter months.
checkout this place Northern tool & equipment
web is northerntool.com      1-800-556-7885      they have one for a RV on page 107  it is 18-20 ft long, (height that is) $199.99 will be too long, but I think it would do the job!

Please update me offline at rick.wiselus@xxxxxxx
Thanks