Re: IML: Rear Brake Drums on a 61 Crown

If you are using the proper tool correctly, it will come off. I am not sure what you mean by saying that the whole axle is turning. Whether it turns or not, every whack or twist on the tool increases the amount of pull between the axle and the drum.

PLEASE USE THE AXLE NUT AND WASHER AS A SAFETY.

Paul