Re: IML: $635 tail lamps. ?wow.

Now that's what I call "Bidder's Fever"! It happens all the time with parts for the other cars that I am buying. I saw a NOS speedomter cable go for $275.00 for one of my cars. It only cost me $50.00 to have a brand new one made that looks exactly the same. When NOS costs that much, I'd rather have the reproduction.

Paul