Re: IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Mark Erickson (1964)

Re: IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Mark Erickson (1964)

Hi; Mark the biggers secret in finding parts is part #,s both factory & after market (Bendix, Moog, TRW, ect).  Look for a factory manual (30 to 60 $) and any period ( 63-80) After market Parts books (Brakes & Brake Parts, Belts Hoses, Seals Ect).  E-Bay is one of the easiest, you have learn how to do searches. Searches can be done by names like "63 Imperial," "Chrysler Brakes" , Moog Chrysler" or By Part Number String Search "ES21*" could be used to find a Moog ES-321RL outer tie rod end that fit's your 63 & My 62 Imp.
Mopper 62 will work too. Learn the #,s do searches on them. 1672980 is a legendary suspension part # for the Center Link for our cars.  A week ago one went on E-Bay for $331.
It was listed under Mopar & the Part # only.
Anyway good Luck.

Dave V.B. 62 Imp