IML: Double brake cylinder and adjustment

IML: Double brake cylinder and adjustment

I appologize for not being more active here but with getting ready to move I just haven't had time.

QUESTION:  Is there a way to adjust the front brakes on a 1948 Crown Imperial.  I've looked EVERYWHERE and can't find a way.  I got the front drums off and will repack the bearings but the pads are dragging on the drum.  I need to get it moved SOON so any help will be GREATLY appriciated!

THANKS!

Ned ????'48 Crown Imperial