From: <counthenry@xxxxxxxx>
To: <janshaverlake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2004 1:40 AM
Subject: 1961 "shriners" Imperial

 Hello...I did'nt know who I should contact with this question, but maybe you could at least point me in the right direction.....A few years ago I purchased a '61 Crown conv. After reading an article about Robert Brezout's Shriner Imperial, I now believe my car is also a Shriner conv. The original colors & options of mine seem to be the same. His vin# is 9214102299. My vin# is 9214102303. I don't know how to find any history about my car or info on how many 1961 Shriner Imperials are known today....If you can help, please email or call me. I am in San Diego....
Thank you,
Henry Thurston Phone# 619-275-3602