Re: IML: 1990 chrysler imperial

In a message dated 12/2/2004 9:49:19 AM Central Standard Time, roadhogg@xxxxxxx writes:
More details are needed.

Did you replace the front struts with non-air struts and coil springs?
yes

Did you replace the rear air bags with metal coil springs?
no im supposed to do this? the air bags are still in place what coils do i use?

The Gabriel Hijackers are rated to carry a maximum of about 200 psi if
memory serves me.  Normally you shouldn't need more than 25 to 75 psi to
achieve level ride height.

Is there anything else you can add to what you've told us already?