From: Alex Ferch
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 7:23 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 61-63 Imp Questions

    Evenin' all! There's a gold Chrysler "Pentastar" beneath the Imperial script on the right front fender of my 63 Crown. Is this supposed to be there? I've seen them on other later year Mopars I've owned but I don't have any Imperials around here to compare to. If it does belong there, should I assume there should also be one on the driver's side fender? Thanks in advance! Alex 63 Crown