Re: IML: 61 imperial whitewalls

Quoting Kenyon Wills <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Radials are not correct for the car and will impart a harsher ride and sit
> the car lower to the ground because they are not baloon tires and are a
> smaller diameter....

Kenyon, I believe the 235/75 will have at least similar diameter to the original
8.20"-15.  The 8.2 may have a higher aspect ratio (not by much) and will look
skinier, but the total height of the tire will be about the same if not
slightly lower than the modern tire, as 235 is much larger than 8.20
(equivallent to about 205 metric size).

D^2