Re: IML: Smoke on Dash equals Heater Coil leak

--- ViaJoaquin@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Has anybody tried cooling system stop leak?

Run, don't walk, away from this stuff, if you plan on
keeping the car more than a year or so.  It WILL cause
problems with your cooling system sooner or later, and
the "later" repair bill will be much larger than
fixing the original problem.

Besides, the heater cores and control valves on the
'66 Imperial are so easy to remove, it doesn't make
sense to try a snake oil repair.

Elijah

=====
http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/