IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Andy McLeod (1964)

IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Andy McLeod (1964)

New Subscriber(s): Andy McLeod
Email Address is:
andy.mcleod@xxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Michigan State University

Car(s) owned: 1964 LeBaron

Self-Introduction: Hi everyone I was a part of this list a few years ago but dropped off due to how busy I was with school and work.  Things have calmed down now and my interest in restoring my grandfather's old LeBaron has sparked back up again.  The car is currently stuck in the garage because for some reason after sitting for a year and a half I can not get the push button to shift into gear, I can push the button and it goes in but the transmission does not want to go into gear.  The transmission is full and all the buttons appear to be hooked up, I am starting to run out of ideas so if any one could give me some ideas on how to fix that would be wonderful.
Thanks for the help,
Andy