IML: RE:Reasonably priced 71 TNT NY in Spokane, Washington

IML: RE:Reasonably priced 71 TNT NY in Spokane, Washington

Folks, this is NOT an Imperial. and is NOT IMPERIAL
RELATED!  Please take it private or you might consider
joining the new Yorker mailing list.
Jeff Ingraham
Moderator

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem