Re: IML: 1957 Chrysler 300 C Hemi

I was fortunate enough to have had a '57 300-C convertible in my family when I was young.
What a car. Although not an Imperial, it had a hemi engine too. But it also had a different suspension and dual carbs and God knows what else to make it the "banker's muscle car" that it was sometimes referred to. The 300's came in a 2 door hardtop or convertible that year.

Any '57 300, original or unestored, is remarkable and should be considered. The 300's were going for a lot of money a few years ago and may have dropped a little in price due to the current interest in the '60's - 70's muscle cars. If I had the means, I would seriously consider it.

Just my 5 cents worth. Good luck.
JIm Brown 1960 Crown Southampton 4 dr.

Drake Rickertsen <ct_drakeula@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings,

    A friend of mine has a lead on a 1957 Chrylser 300 C Series with a Hemi engine that is for sale. I've been told everything is all original, never been restored, still runs and is an excellent project car. The model is either a sedan or hardtop not a convertible
     First off, is this considered an Imperial or a Chrysler? What's the difference between an Imerial and a Chrysler? And are these cars fairly rare or pretty common?

Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!

Ct. Drakeula