IML: What Is It?

Hello All,
Looks to be a very original 1941 New Yorker 4 Door Sedan. If you notice the rear doors they are not elongated. It is definitely not a Crown. I may be mistaken, but I thought that the 1941 Imperial Sedan was based on the slow selling Town Sedan? This is definitely not a Town Sedan. I sure wish my Dad was still alive. This is a dead ringer to his first "big Chrysler". Pardon my nostalgia. It is the holiday season.

                                              Allan from Billings, Montana