IML: 1990 IMP REAR SPRING

hi all im in need of the upper and lower isolaters (from a dynasty) for the rear springs im switching from air to spring and that is the last part i need to do it right does anyone have access to a set i can purchase please let me know they are supposed to be bolt on not weld let me know thanx

Jon Palms
1990 imperial