Re: IML: Odd oil question

Anthony,
Did you mean to say he switched to Advance brand straight 30 weight rather than 10w30?
Straight weight oil is thicker than a multigrade oil and if that is what he switched to, less of it should be sucked up where it can be consumed. I don't know where you are, but unless it's pretty cold, 10w30 oil is pretty light for a tired Caravan! If he simply switched brands of multigrade 10w30 oil, I have no idea why there should have been much change, even if switching between synthetic and non-synthetic oil.

Roy
67 Crown FDHT