Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 4:37 PM
Subject: Re: IML: A Q

I've purchased several pair from E-bay, and sent one pair to a friend, who needed them. Can't seem to find the latest pair, but know there are in the room some where. Going to pay a kid the help me mark and file all the stuff I've gotten lately from E-bay. Denis Redwood City, Ca.
I need to replace the wiper arms on my 1962 Imperial Custom Southampton. I have contacted a few vendors on the list, and have scoured through some online catalogs.  To date, no luck!  Any thoughts, suggestions?
Thanks.
Vince in Boston