IML: FOR SALE:1967 Chrysler imperial

1967 Chrysler Crown Imperial for sale 4dr.....440 engine.......interior is in great shape body is also in great shape must see!............im selling because i need the money to work on another project car.......interior is white exterior is blue very nice car selling for $1,300 O.B.O i live in the SoCal area email me for pictures

Do you Yahoo!?