Re: IML: Please Welcome a New Member Bruce Thomas (1926,1932,1937,1939)

Re: IML: Please Welcome a New Member Bruce Thomas (1926,1932,1937,1939)

Bruce , I am restoring  a 1938 c19 business coupe. Been working on it about 5 yrs now, hope to finish and drive it by this summer. Look forward to hearing from you, looking for bodyside coupe and running board stainless. Charlie