Re: IML: Odd oil question

Possible answer,
Here is the way it was explained to me by an old
mechanic.  Certain oils are manufactured cleaner.
This is why engines like gas and diesels need a
different type of oil.  Delo for instance in a high
ash content oil compared to Shell's Rotello.  Delo is
recommended in Detroit 2 cycle engines.  Most all
other diesels recommend a different oil.  The same is
also true of gas engine oils.  Each type of oil has a
rating on the side set to standards by the oil and
auto industry.  Certain cars will void engine
warranty's due to the type of oil used.  Check the
ratings on the oil and compare to the other types
used.  It could very well be the difference in
manufacturing.
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaaaa

=====
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaa