Re: [FWDLK] A new web site? & 1999 Calendars?

Re: [FWDLK] A new web site? & 1999 Calendars?

Calendars are a great idea, but remind us of your snail mail address?  As for
 website names, here are a few suggestions:

dpcd.com
4wardlook.com
forwardlook-exner.com

Mark  mjh

Hi All,

It looks like we may have the opportunity to move to a more permanent
location on a real web server within the next few months.  The
geocities.com site will still exist, but will point to the new
location.  The new machine will give us the opportunity to "mirror" the
list on a web page, have "for sale" and "wanted" classifieds, and
individual user pages!  I'll keep you posted as I get more details.

We'll need a name...   forwardlook.com and forwardlook.org are already
taken, as well as exner.com.

How does TheForwardLook.com sound?  Pass on some suggestions to the list
if you have them.

****
Also, it's time to start sending in photos (by real mail please) for the
first annual FORWARD LOOK MAILING LIST Calendar!  I got some software
that will make nice calendars pretty easily.  I think we could use 14
"feature" cars -- one for each month, plus the covers, as well as 12
"inset" cars for smaller shots.  I'll take out all the dates from the
Hemmings calendar, and put them on there too.  I'll try to either get a
non-objective judge (Mom Stragand) or have a member vote or the like.

The proceeds (I'm thinking about $10 per copy, shipped.) will go towards
getting the new web site.  Again, I'll send more details as I get them.
The address for submissions is:

Dave Stragand
19 Mildred Street
Etna, PA  15223